- Prepared and successfully delivered Argus DCF models for variety of commercial real estate.
- Generated various supporting schedules and reports as per the client’s requirement and did customization.
- The average property value stood at around $5M.
- This web based tool used to do valuations of bonds
- To create different loss scenarios and calculate bond cash flows using loss scenarios
- Able to create different valuation report using loss scenario for selected bonds
- Able to create mark-to-market report for those valuations
- Able to generate price/yield report for bonds
OSAR – CMBS Surveillance
- Valuation and Surveillance reporting of CMBS bond
- Interpretation of CMBS deal database in tabular format on excel
- Dynamic preparation of presentation through excel VBA
- Updating and reporting of financials for various properties portfolio (about 2000 properties)
- Reporting as part of the compliance using required format as per CREFC format
CRE Loan Model
- Developed a model to derive CRE loan cash flow, based on user assumption for different scenario
- Generate aggregated loan cash flow for all loans in portfolio
- Generating stratification reports interpreting loan data on different loan parameters
- Generate error log for the loan data based on various business logic
- Capability to combine multiple portfolio models into one model
- Generate tubular and graphical presentation for multi pager underwriting reports containing capital structure and other details about the loan