Risk Model Overview
Key findings of the Credit Evaluation System
- Followed the bottom most approach to analyze the risk of the loan.
- Application of Global assumptions which are NOI curve, Cap rate, Debt Yield threshold, Largest tenant, LTV assumptions, Occupancy to generate their sensitivity among each other
- NOI curves are generated based on various property types and MSA. The curves are based upon base, best and worst case scenarios.
- Web based tool with lot of flexibility and scalability.
- User has the flexibility to create, modify and analyze Portfolio and look at various reporting.
- Cash flows are generated using Trepp API which is built in ‘C’ language.