AUDIT AND REBUILDING OF CASH FLOW MODEL
Loan, Deal and other data aggregation platform to have central repository for application uses where data feeds coming from different sources.
- Deep dive of the client’s existing model to understand the methodology which was built by the client and discontinued long ago.
- Had to come up with a skeleton first to identify all Inputs, Processes and Outputs to make all the inputs at centralized place.
- Had to modify the model keeping scalability in mind for a longer run.
- Making it more user friendly and efficiently was the another challenge as there were multiple reports and data points attached to it.
- Enhancing the model based on various cases which we worked with client together to come up with a methodology and solutions.
- Model had to go through with tons of business logics, data validations, checks for balances etc before processing.
Our Approach, Findings and Solutions
- We found multiple errors and inconsistencies in the existing processes which we reported and closely worked with client before changing.
- Worked closely with the client to come up with the methodology based on various cases and anomalies.
- Built a generic model which is efficient enough to handle complex structures in a one go.
- We centralized all the inputs at one place so that its always easy for the user to learn the application of the model especially in the case of multiple users.
- Error reporting of the cases, if system finds any anomalies and describing the reason for such anomalies around the data or checks and balances built in the model.
- Training to multiple users of this model and gathering the feedback to make sure that model is in use in day to day activities.
Audit and Rebuilding of Cash Flow Model – Published On October 2019
Risk Valuation System for CMBS (An Introduction) – Published On October 2019
Loan Cash Flow and Price Model – Published On October 2019
Audit and Rebuilding of Term Sheet Model – Published On October 2019
Audit and Validation reporting of CLO Model – Published On October 2019
Finding Financial Fraudsters – Published On October 2019
Liquid and Near-Liquid Alternatives White Paper Excerpt – Published On October 2019
Understanding the ISDAfix Controversy and Its Potential Impact – Published On October 2019
Tracking Activist Hedge Funds with Form 13D – Published On October 2019
The Mechanics of Capital Structure Arbitrage – Published On October 2019
Trends in Hedge Fund M&A and Valuation: 2000-2012– Published On October 2019
The Libor Scandal and Its Effects Explained– Published On October 2019
Hedge Funds: An Industry Overview– Published On October 2019
A Methodology for Hedge Fund Valuation– Published On October 2019